mercoledì 14 agosto 2013

HAS BEEN A WHILE


time is just to fast and it's been almost 2 weeks since the last time I took some minutes to write something
finally we are in spain for vacations and personally i'm thinking a lot about my blog and the focus i want to give to it, so i am trying to find my own voice.
I've been observing all around trying to not miss anything. when you don't live in an interesting city like new york ,london etc.. where do you find inspiration? I can't belive that all interesting things happend just in the big cities.. I agree that it's easier though, but this is my challenge. For a creative like me mum of a little 2 year girl who is allways fighting with time and space and who is never in the must interesting places, where can I find inspiration?
so keep open your eyes that the little things might sorprise you!
to be continued...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento