domenica 22 settembre 2013

LET IT FLOW


I haven't post something since a week ago or more I think..I've been traveling a little bit and with my little daughter so I actually I did not had time time to even think. Well,truth is that I never stop thinking. all the time I'm thinking about inspiration and stuff .  well inspiration actually has been just a small part of my thinking. Travelling is so important for my mental sanity I can't say that I have traveled in a lot of places actually I repeat over and over the same cities. When you have friends all over the world at the end of the day you are going to choose places were you can catch up with them. So what happens to me is that I'm going in circles all the time.so this time I went back to my fav city in the world,amazing London. I think that if I have a place were I feel like home is there! I'm in love even if this time I did not go to my usual places to visit and have lived  the city a whole new perspective and London just never let me down!
So I've been thinking alot about where I should be, if this is just a dream or if it's real, I know too well the difference between dream and reality. it's better to stick with your actual reality or take the risk one more time and pursue your dreaming city? Is the same question I have in my mind since.. well since forever I think and I still don't have the answer but if I've learned something from life it's to let flow and life will take you where you are meant to be. So a will "keep calm and carry on"!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento